Saturday, March 07, 2009

Rachel Ray Pics

So I learned this week that Rachel Ray posed for FHM back in 2003. How did I not know about this before?

As I've said in the past, while I can't stand her now, I used to be a fan. But these days she is just waaaaayyyyy overexposed. Enough already. Seriously. (BTW, is bringing up the FHM thing from 6 years ago just a way to pick up the sagging ratings for her stupid talk show? It has to be, right?)

So, if you haven't seen them, below are some of the pics, before Ray became the piglet she is now. What a dirty, little slut. In other words, NICE. As James Bond said in On Her Majesty's Secret Service, I'm feeling "[j]ust a slight stiffness coming on."*




*According to the Wikipedia article on the movie, Bond's line was voted the "Rudest Ever Moment in Any Film." So of course I have to quote it here.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but
magazine photos =/ real life.
Check this out:
http://demo.fb.se/e/girlpower/retouch/retouch/index.html
sure, they're starting with a pretty girl, but it's a good illustration of what can be done. For someone like RR, they might have put a few extra hours of retouching in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home