Monday, October 04, 2010

Bad Experience



I thought the Bears-Giants game last night would be better enjoyed with chips and beer. I also picked up some Johnsonville Brats. I couldn't remember if I'd had them before.

Oh my god. They taste like road kill eaten by a donkey then shat out of its hemorrhoidal smelly ass into a sausage casing. 

Imagine the nastiest most godawful cheap cut of meat made with hooves and intestines and sphincters you've ever had in any bad gyro from a diner or any hamburger with soy filler from a public school cafeteria. Whatever you are imagining is 10x better than what I ate last night.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Spockgirl said...

Um... did you remember to cook them first? Sorry couldn't resist.

That might be the best worst description of food ever.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Butter Lover said...

Yes I did cook them. That might have been the problem. They may have tasted better raw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home