Saturday, June 20, 2009

Photo Blogging Update

Here's something of no interest to anyone. Food blogs need pics. Usually I have to steal them from other web sites.

We have a digital camera somewhere, but it's a big production getting the pics on the computer, yadda, yadda.

So I finally got a cell phone with a camera. For years I had a bare bones, old time phone, which I hardly ever used, so I didn't really care. But recently I got the Sony Ericsson C902 for a good price--referred to by me as the "James Bond phone", which annoys everybody. It's the phone Bond uses in Quantum of Solace.


No, it doesn't work like the phone in the movie, but it's still pretty cool and has a 5 megapixel camera. So I'll be able to put more of my personal pics on this thing.

The pic of the flowering chives was taken with the first C902 I had. But that phone had a mechanical problem with the lens, making half the image out of focus. I've since gotten a replacement, and all is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home