Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Updates

Coopersmith's, on Main Street in East Islip, has closed shop. I had heard good things a few years ago, ate there, and it was awful and overpriced. So, good riddance. It is now "J.D. Page's" or something. I don't know, I just drove by there for the first time today, in a while--actually on the way to some new-agey, hippie, smoothie place, which I should blog about. They had their stupid wheat grass growing on the counter and everything.

Also, I happened to see that the Food Blog Award nominations are out. God, are you kdding me? Talk about a meaningless award. Who could possibly give a shit? Mysteriously, the Long Island Food Blog has been overlooked. The staff here is beside themselves with grief. That's the bad news.

The good news is that our "FoodTV Hotties" post has been nominated for "worst post in the history of the internet" by the Committee Against Internet Stupidity. So, get your votes in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home