Thursday, October 11, 2007

Seascape Follow-up

Geez, I'm glad the wife and I never did stop at The Seascape in the past. Yikes. I would rather have dipped a sandwich in the sewer.

But think about this: at the end of the show we learn that the owner has sold the place. This is the guy who's dad owned the restaurant and who always looked down on his son for being a big fat loser. A lot of the show involved how the guy was trying to grow some balls, take control, and run the place right. To prove his father wrong.

And then we find out he sold the place? So much for showing up daddy, huh, tubby?

But besides that, the restaurant just got an hour of the best free advertising (and a free makeover) that any place could hope for. And he goes and sells the f*cking thing? I was all set to book my reservation until the last 30 seconds of the show. I'm sure as hell not going now. Who knows what it's like under the new owners?

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a fat git....we had the prog in the uk and i wasted an hour of my life watching it..

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger GODWELL said...

What a damn loser that little schmuck turned out to be. I knew he didn't have it in him from the first 4 minutes of the show when I saw the 2 chefs totally not giving a rats ass and the owner crying "that's HIS (the chefs) kitchen, not mine"??? HUH???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home