Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kitchen Nightmares


Talk about a local food-blogging event! Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares premiered last night and featured little, old Babylon, New York. I had been meaning to watch the show (I didn't even know about the Babylon restaurant), but was flipping back and forth between reruns of Survivorman and Ghost Hunters. Damn. I just happened to catch the last 10 or so minutes. Hopefully it comes on again, soon.

I was a big fan of the first season of Kitchen Nightmares on BBC America a few years ago--before Hell's Kitchen even came about. But have since lost interest. I'm not happy that it will be up against the new Ghost Hunters, which start next Wednesday.

Anyway, I've never heard of Peter's. The guy running it seems like a total jackass. He supposedly had a change of attitude at the end. I hope it stuck.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Nathan K. said...

I came across the episode last week and watched it. It was a really good program - well worth watching. Although I've never eaten at Peters (although the Post Office Cafe next door is interesting) I think I would eat there now.

Nathan
shortlistli.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home