Monday, August 08, 2005

Should I bother?

I haven't posted anything in a while. This was due to (1) my internet service being kaput at work for a few weeks (yes, weeks); and (2) a week-long trip to Indiana to see the folks. And I didn't really miss it. After all, while I enjoy talking about food, there are so many food blogs out there and many with fancy pictures from restaurants I certainly can't afford. All I have is a picture of some fat guy sitting naked at a computer.

Nevertheless, I'll press on for a little while longer.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Long Island Guide said...

Comment

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Long Island Guide said...

Hi,

This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic and website. Please take a look.

multiple listing long island . It pretty much covers multiple listing long island related stuff.

Come and check it out and if you can suggest something I would love to hear your advice :-)

Best regards,

Lonny

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home