Friday, June 03, 2005

Post Review

Today I came across a review of Chachama Grill by Joanne Starkey from a few years back. She also has high praise for the restaurant, but seems to like it a little better than I do.

Where we have, apparently, a great divide in opinion is our view of the desserts. I was dumbfounded by this quote:

Dessert was the equal of any other course. My favorite was the chocolate mousse: not airy nor pudding-like but three dense, delicious scoops served in a martini glass.


I guess the mousse hasn't changed since then. But she liked the mousse dense? Gee, and here I was thinking the point of a mousse was, in fact, to have an airy texture. I guess I've spent all those hours whipping egg whites and heavy cream for nothing.

5 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Long Island Guide said...

Hi,

I am looking around many blogs to see how and what to write about. I like what you have here and was wondering if you can help me out. I know that this is not on the subject you are talking about, but any help would be appreciated.

I was thinking of writing about roosevelt field mall long island What do you think? Check the site and let me know.

Best regards,

Lon

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Long Island Guide said...

Hi,

This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic and website. Please take a look.

long island child museum . It pretty much covers long island child museum related stuff.

Come and check it out and if you can suggest something I would love to hear your advice :-)

Best regards,

Lonny

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Long Island Guide said...

Hi,

This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic and website. Please take a look.

long island press . It pretty much covers long island press related stuff.

Come and check it out and if you can suggest something I would love to hear your advice :-)

Best regards,

Lonny

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Long Island Guide said...

Hi,

This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic and website. Please take a look.

long island jobs . It pretty much covers long island jobs related stuff.

Come and check it out and if you can suggest something I would love to hear your advice :-)

Best regards,

Lonny

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Long Island Guide said...

Hi,

WOW , This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic and website. Please take a look.

things to do on long island . It pretty much covers things to do on long island related stuff.

Can you check it out and if you can suggest something I would love to hear your comments. :-)

Best regards,

Lonny

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home