Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Speaking of Giant Companies You Don't Want to Piss Off

Obviously my post below about where McDonald's gets the meat for its hamburgers was all in good fun.

McDonald's, did I tell you today how much I love you?

But wow, suing Taco Bell for false advertising that its beef tacos aren't all beef? Hey way to piss off a giant corporation that can afford very aggressive lawyers to make your life miserable. And who's paying the bills to the plaintiffs' attorneys?

And Taco Bell is now going to hit back with counterclaims or another lawsuit? Yikes.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Neilesh Patel (Recruiter focused on Food Manufacturing Jobs) said...

Hey, I noticed your blog, liked some of these posts! Would you mind if we republished some of these articles in our newsletter or on our own site? It’s mainly a site for industry professionals in food/beverage, but I think a lot of them simply love every part of the world and would enjoy reading your blog. Let me know? I’ve linked to our site so you can see it.

Neilesh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home