Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Chinese-Mexican Food

Recent entry into the Mexican food made by Chinese people category. Taco Bennito at 579 Willis Avenue in Williston Park.

Hot Secretary and I actually went there on the day it opened a couple weeks ago. Decent food. Cheap too. My Tex-Mex Chili Nachos were $4.69, and it was plenty for a meal.  Hot Secretary didn't like the food too much. She had the chicken fajitas.

Lovely people running the place. So nice. They make their tortillas fresh. I saw the guy pressing them and cooking them on the griddle. I hope they survive. Get there before they take away the large, creepy cat that waves to you.

Pics:

Tex-Mex Chili Nachos



Chicken Fajita

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Spockgirl said...

Hey... you should have posted a pic of the creepy waving cat..

Chinese people making Mexican... heh. Don't see that much (or at all) around here.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Butter Lover said...

I would've taken a pic of the cat. But the place was tiny, and I always feel like a jackass taking pics inside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home