Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Here Comes the Super Bowl!


Happy (I suppose) that the cat fight is over, and the Food Network is back on. And, good for them, they've been showing football-themed shows a lot this week leading up to the beatdown the Colts are going to deliver the Saints Sunday night.

Can't say I'll be making Guy Fieri's Bacon Wrapped Shrimp for the game...Come on, bro. Bra. Broseph. Broheim. Broseph Stalin. Broseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. You're a guy. And your name is Guy. So shame on you twice. It's the Super Bowl, not some Gourmet magazine hoity toity Hamptons party with a bunch of rich snobs. Sack up, dye job.

Did I ever tell you I used to write in obnoxious, sarcastic letters to Gourmet making fun of their stupid dinner party articles? How they always showed a bunch of rich douchers eating some lavish meal no one would ever actually make, on their expensive estates. The women all in their Gucci or Prada outfits or whatever the hell rich women wear. Sadly, my letters never got published.

BTW, rest in peace, Gourmet. I guess I'll have to come up with a new fake quote praising the blog.

Go Colts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home