Friday, August 14, 2009

How Stupid is This?

From time to time I'll check the links on my page to see if they're still current. Not as often as I should, considering the life spans of restaurants.

Today I checked on the Newsday: Dining link. Of course the page has moved again like it does every year. So screw you, Newsday, I'm tired of updating your link. I couldn't care less if people find your stupid restaurant section or not. Besides, I like DOD better.

Anyway, when I got to the current link and read their blog (cough, hack) I saw that some restaurant in Westbury was hosting a dinner with dishes "inspired" by Mario Batali. And Batali wasn't even going to be there. (BTW, I'm told that that particular restaurant is overpriced and not great.)

Are you f*cking kidding me? How lame is that? It's one thing to do that for a famous dead chef. But for one that's still alive and still (more or less) young? And who wasn't even going to be there? Lame ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home