Thursday, February 04, 2010

About that dye job comment...


It is with a heavy heart that I retract my "Sack up, dye job" comment directed to Guy Fieri in the post below. According to cnnsi.com Fieri is predicting the Colts will win:

Super Bowl is gonna rock. Experience is on the Colts side. Not only have they been to the Super Bowl before, but they went through the same routine in Miami. Plus they've got one of the best QBs in the league coming off what may be his best year. Gotta dig the saints and their stellar year, but I think it will be Colts win 33-23.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home