Wednesday, July 19, 2006

And in today's news shockers

"TV Chef Rachael Ray: I Don't Diet"

It's no secret, of course, that the fat, little hobbit has porked up like a pig ready to go to the butcher's since she first appeared on the Food Network. Ray's remark reminds me of a line from Seinfeld.

Fat, naked guy on the subway: "I'm not embarrassed about my body."

Jerry: "That's the problem. You should be."

The article also mentions her upcoming hour-long talk show. God. Please, please just go away. I like Emeril, but I never watched his stupid, gay, lame-ass sitcom. And I used to like Rachael Ray--before her shows started airing on the Food Network for 14 hours a day, and then her idiotic magazine came out, and now this. Seriously, all you celebrity chefs, just stay in the f*cking kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home