Thursday, May 01, 2008

Updates

Holy crap! It's been about two months since my last post. I'm sure my loyal readers (hi mom!) are weeping into their pillows every night, wondering when I'll start posting again. (Just kidding. I wouldn't want my mother reading this garbage.)

Update: the Green Cactus Grill on Main Street is Islip has closed shop. And I never got around to posting a review. I'm sure the Stony Book locale is still operating. Can't say I'm surprised about the Islip place. I only went there on weekends but never saw it busy. I guess they weren't getting enough profit from the lunchtime crowds. It's a great location, but no close parking, of course. Not in those downtown areas.

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Us loyal readers HAVE missed you. About time you got you s*** together and started posting again!!!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Butter Lover said...

What kind words...I guess. It's smelly, but it's together. For the time being.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Green Cactus is a cool place. I go to the one on 231 just north of the SS Pkdy in N. Babylon. Hate to see places like this close while Taco Bell and Burger King thrive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home