Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Long Island Top Amateur Chef Contest


Heard on Party 105 there's a contest for the top amateur chef of Long Island. It happens on Tuesday, June 17, 7:00 PM at Maxwell & Dunne's Natural Steakhouse in Plainview. Contestants are to make their best chicken dish for "celebrity" judges. Of course, looks like you have to get chosen after giving some info about the dish on the website linked to above.

So, if this sounds good to you, go for it. But, for me...I like Party 105 (most of the time), and I'm surprised they are co-sponsoring this thing. I thought they were cooler than that. I mean this thing is lame, even for me. And I'm the lamest guy I know.

So, come on, just play Totally Hooked and stick to the club music before I lose respect for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home