Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm back (sort of)

Now that football season is over (the Colts have played their last game),

it's back to my semi-retirement blogging.

And now that I'm back, I thought I'd take the opportunity to answer some questions from readers:

Reader: I thought you had stopped doing the blog thing?

Butterlover: More or less. But if I have something to say, I'll say it.

Reader: Are you going to continue to say obscene, profane, and juvenile things?

Butterlover: Probably.

Reader: I've noticed that you try to be funny. You're not very funny.

Butterlover: That's not a question.

Reader: Do you even know much about food?

Butterlover: Not really, but I put my thoughts on the blog, anyway.

Reader: There are so many food blogs out there. Most of them are better than yours and are run by smarter, better-looking people. Why continue?

Butterlover: I'm getting a little tired of your attitude. I started this thing because I thought people (critics and others) were saying stupid, wrong-headed things about restaurants I had been to. So, I wanted some place to trumpet my own opinions.

Reader: Does anyone care?

Butterlover: Apparently not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home