Monday, October 03, 2005

Oops

I found in my email today from longisland.com a message advertising the following:

Best Pizza on Long Island Festival & Bake-off
Saturday, October 1, 2005 at Adventureland,
Route 110 in Farmingdale from 12-6pm

The 3rd Annual Best Pizza on Long Island Contest is underway.
Pizzerias from Valley Stream to Montauk are competing to be
named "Best Pizza on Long Island!" Top pizzerias will be invited
down for the Pizza Festival /
Bake-Off...

The Pizza Festival will be held on October 1, 2005 at
Adventureland, Rte 110 in Farmingdale, NY from 12-6pm.

I guess I should check my email more often. I'll have to remember it for next year.

However, there is still, via Food Blog, the Turkey Testicle Festival. Mmmm... testi-clicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home