Saturday, August 03, 2013

Meson Ole in Patchogue

Went to the Patchogue Meson Ole on a recent Saturday night. The food is pretty standard Mexican on Long Island. My combo came with a tamale that was very wet. Little bummed about that. Entrees average around $14-$15. The combos average around $13.

The main appeal is that it's a nice place to sit outside on a summer evening and have dinner. For reasons men don't understand, this is a big deal to women.

The front outdoor eating area was about 20 feet from Montauk Highway. So it can get noisy. About half of the dinner conversation was me shouting "What?" The other half was me pretending to care what she was saying. #Ha #Lolz

Drink prices are reasonable. The GF got a blue something. Was $9.00. As opposed to the $15 or whatever at the Cheesecake Factory and other places.


Objects on the road are closer than they appear.



My combo with a wet tamale. 
Later that night, I got my other tamale wet. #Ha #Not really

2 1/2 stars

Meson Ole
507 West Main Street
Patchogue, NY 11772

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home