Thursday, July 14, 2016

Where's Everybody Been?

So how's everyone's summer? Haha omg who even looks at this thing???

But seriously ... Have recently been checking out food blogs that were once popular, like in 2005. I see many have folded. But not me! I'm still around!!! This post is proof!

I'm old enough to remember when people thought they could actually make a living writing about food or wine on stupid blogs, like a stupid blog such as this.

Not that I ever thought I could. And never intended to.

The reality? No one cares about food blogs. They sure went away fast huh? And I'm sure whoever currently gets paid to write posts about food makes squat.

Anyway, I'm still around (i.e. I exist on this earthly plane). Maybe more posts to come. You never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home